Welcome to all new and future members

Mark M.K

Hi all,

I'd just like to welcome everybody to this new forum we are running. If you have any issues with using the website please contact myself and i'll do my best to help out.

It may seem a tad quiet here at the moment, but we hope this will change soon.

Enjoy your time on the club!

Mark M.K - VW OC Manager

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 6 years later...

• 5 months later...

Hello everybody my wife and I have moved to malta and we brought our VW T5 camper with us,,,,we had a private numberplate on it along with private plates on my scooter and my wife’s car. We have now registered the vehicles with the malta transport so can’t use the U.K. plates.

so I was wondering if any would like the buy any of them especially the D1G VW one the others are both mine and my wife’s  initials that might be of interest to someone else,  I paid £950 for each one 15 years ago they are all on retention certificate and I am open to offers over £1000 each if anyone’s interested in buying all three  I am willing to do them at a reasonable price 

2EA6AEAD-D855-40C9-95D5-B364AE6B5D66.jpeg

2377DEF4-E429-4F76-8B95-7C471F4B67E7.jpeg

BBCB9FB7-EE3F-4400-892D-261097ABBAB7.jpeg

36EA5812-A6F9-4E2D-85D2-012EEBFB3E79.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I'm gordon from Scotland UK and I just purchased a vw golf mk5 2.0 gt tdi 4motion 2006. I was just wondering were is the best place to get propsharft joinst and prop bearing and bottom front wish bones and if you no eny one who can rebuild turbo's as the baines are stuck with carbon build up thanks in advance 

• 1 year later...

Hi folks, I've just bought a 2011 Sharan, very pleased with it, my last car was a Ford C max, more toys and whistles but after the clutch failed for the 4th time and Fords blamed me for 'riding the clutch' I'd had enough!

Once I get Halfords to sort out the comms/radio my only pending problem is getting hold of an owners manual, which I believe are rarer than rocking horse do-do's, any ideas?