Selling my MK4 GT TDI Silver Golf

rachelr87

Hello, I am selling my 2000 reg diesel silver 1.9 GT TDI MK4 Golf. She has done a lot of mileage at c. 234,000, but she is still going strong. It's a 6 speed gear box. The turbo has slowed down power wise, and it needs cleaning out, as stated by my mechanic. Internal wear and tear but the body is in very good condition with only a little rust on the bottom of the driver's door. I loved this car; the only reason I am selling is I bought another petrol car for a very good deal (petrol is more economical for me now, as city driving rather than long distance). I would break her as she would make a fair bit in parts, but I just simply don't have the time or space to do so. MOTd until May this year and currently declared as SORN. So, for this reason and for quick sale, I am asking for £400 ONO. Only sensible, serious offers please. This is a good bargain due to the demand and profit that could be made on silver MK4 parts. For more images, or questions, please let me know. Manchester area.

10441343_839293225315_7957906670827109938_n.jpg

10523673_839293230305_5496718307431701608_n.jpg

• Like 6