Golf Mk7/7.5 Climatronic loom

Aaron1875

Anyone managed to install a dual Climatronic heater loom with dash in situ ?

Some prat cut the far left plug loom that fits into back of my Climatronic unit (there are three separate plugs in all) during a dash swap and reinstall. I also checked either side  of the dash for the left & right temperature sensors and there were no plug loom attached to the sensors and I could not find loom, I had hoped  it had fallen back. 

As a result there’s no control  over recirculating flap, no control over left & right temperature flap motors, can’t change direction of air flow to different vents or floor & no AC. However the rest of the functions work that correspond with the plugs that are present. Fan speed, AUTO button-(but no temperature adjustments) and Def button operates centre dash windscreen vent. 

I’m trying to source the whole loom with plugs present.

many one ever installed a similar type of loom ? How hard is it to feed in loom and access all the actuator flap motors ? 

Also any advice on where to source a loom ?

ive attached pics, this plug fits into far left socket (if you remove unit from dash and look from above) I need the whole unmolested loom with the various plugs attached to it. 

I’m based in West Midlands 

thanks in advance 

530E1886-ABE5-4199-855A-DB7B79D4C4BE.jpeg

3B590479-CBBB-4837-A32C-A2ABA9B676E2.jpeg

Edited by Aaron1875
Attached pics