AIRBAG HELP PLEASE!!

Mattyf87

hi guys hoping for some help regarding my airbags I dont own a vcds so can’t dig into the faults too much was hoping one of you gurus would be able to shed some light on these and maybe offer a solution apart from the obvious changing out the air bags. From what I can see these haven’t deployed and look to be in tact so at a bit of a loss as to what my next t steps would be I’ve done the usual unplugging and checking the connections all look ok but airbag fault still remains even after running a test and clearing outstanding faults. 
TIA 

MattIMG_3749.thumb.png.67b5ac60d568a9a3e65f92d0b18e4d26.png

I'm not sure but wondering if you do actually have an auxiliary heater as the system may be looking for something that isn't actually there?

The airbags, not sure again but could substitute a resistance (i used noid lamps - used for testing injector pulsing which has the correct resistance of an airbag). If the code clears then the resistance for the airbag is out and doesn't involve putting a voltage across the airbag which is dangerous (could deploy them)

Auxiliary heater I’m not to fussed about it’s just the airbag faults I’m concerned about at the minute don’t have vcds to investigate further just using the ad20 pro. The code it’s giving me is saying the connection under the passenger seat but everything looks to be ok under there so not too sure