Throttle Position Sensor....

tmp

Hi all, I a newby to this forum, so please bear with!

My 2014 MK7 Golf GT has developed a very intermittened fault, started last week when the EPC light came and it went into limp mode, went away for a little while then came back with the addition of the engine (cat fault) light.  The codes I have from the OBD2 are as follows:

P0122 [0x0122]
Throttle position (TP) switch A/accelerator pedal position (APP) switch A - low input
Throttle Position (TP) Sensor Circuit Low Voltage
----------------------------
P0222 [0x0222]
Throttle position (TP) sensor B/accelerator pedal position (APP) sensor B - low input
APP Sensor 2 Circuit Low Voltage

So seems to be a fault with the TPS.

I had a minor accident and got the car back about a month ago, wasn't serious and was repaired, but there was damage to the bumper, bonnet, ACC camera etc etc.  I know its quite tight with probably only 3" or so of clearance to the throttle body assy.  I didn't see if the damage was enough to impact the throttle body and maybe caused a latent failure thats just now shown up.  Thoughts on this would be much apprecited??

Also, I've been looking, without success, can the TP sensor for a mk7 golf be bought on its own or do I have to buy the whole throttle body assy?

Thanks for any comments.