Just Bought a Touran

Hi All just bought a Touran S TDI 1.9 2009 with 125000 on the clock. 

car has no previous service history and the last MOT has shown the following advisories.

Advisory Notes:
Nearside rear coil spring corroded (5.3.1 (b) (i))
Nearside rear lower suspension arm corroded but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))
Nearside rear outer suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive sill (5.3.6 (a) (i))
Offside rear lower suspension arm corroded but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))
Offside rear outer suspension component mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive sill (5.3.6 (a) (i))
Rear sub-frame corroded but not seriously weakened (5.3.3 (b) (i))

my plan is to try and get this car to 200k miles plus. My plan is to get the following done first.

1. full service kit, replace belts, water pump and timing chain. If this model has a timing chain. 

2. replace all suspension components starting at the front.

3. Deal with minor rust on body and possible respary/vinyl wrap. 

any other tips of what to get done now would be appreciated. 

cheers, pictures to follow. 

Hi....welcome to the Forum

Firstly, the corrosion sounds like the tester being vigilant and listing these areas of corrosion as it is relevant and can therefore be checked the year after to see if it has worsened.
Mostly, something like Lanolin based rust inhibitor could be sprayed into and onto the areas to ensure it doesn't get any worse.
The service parts are a must and cannot be delayed if you wish to get to 200k miles.
If you are not sure if something has been replaced then always best to replace it anyway

Good luck with it all and let us know how you get on with it all